Compensation: $30,000 Base + Unlimited Commission
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: ITP Atlanta
“At the Paint Doctor, we seek to transform the professional and ethical standards of the construction industry.” – Owner, Archie Deese
Our new business development role is of premier importance to the organization and an essential part of the growth of the company. Your contributions to the sales and revenue goals are highly valued and our goal is to support your success.
We support our sales specialists with:
- Unlimited opportunity for professional growth.
- A base salary of $30,000 and a tiered, volume-based commission structure.
- No cap on commission.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on overall company performance.
- Retirement plan after 180 days of employment.
- Car allowance.
- Company cell phone and tablet provided.
- Company sponsored training – sales, estimating, and technology.
- Must be results focused, this will drive your success or failure.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be goal driven, pursuing and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to any situation. Demonstrate proficiency in defining, analyzing and diagnosing key components of a problem to formulate a solution.
- Candidate must be resilient, determined to win and loves a challenge.
- Must have a desire to learn and be a student first before offering ideas for improvement.
- Must have a sense of urgency and a deep-seated desire to grow and improve continuously.
- Must possess interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be effective in communicating, building and relating well to diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to demonstrate an effective decision making process.
- Must have experience facilitating agreements.
Due to the nature of the job having to work with individuals who have an emotional stake to the property candidates must be:
- Resourceful and can maximize efficiency and return on time invested.
- Have experience in building relationships and long term rapport with others.
- Must possess the ability and discipline to effectively follow up and follow through with every client and every lead.
- Must love talking to people, has never met a stranger.
- Must possess the ability to treat others fairly, regardless of personal biases or beliefs.
Qualified applicants, please email email@example.com and if we can determine from your resume that you are a true salesperson who is focused exclusively on generating results, we will reach out to you for a phone interview.
The Paint Doctor is an Atlanta based residential and commercial finishing company dedicated to creating value for their customers by providing the best possible service and quality. In business for 17 years, we’ve grown each year over that last 3 years. Our mission is to provide a collaborative process with our clients that delivers a high-quality experience time after time. Our high-end white glove services make for one of the highest rated residential paint contractors in Atlanta.