We’re always looking for new painters to join our team.
- 3 – 5 years high-end residential paint experience, preferably in the North Fulton County areas.
- Must be able to show up on time every day, work in a team and take directions from the lead painter.
- Must possess your own basic tools, good quality brushes, scrapers, utility knife, caulk gun, etc.
- Must possess your own reliable transportation.
As a painter for The Paint Doctor you are expected to work Monday through Saturday and some Sundays, no exceptions.
As a painter for The Paint Doctor, you must present yourself in a professional manner at all times. This means you must come to work in clean painter whites, paint doctor shirts and hats, you must be well groomed and there is never any smoking permitted on or near job premises.
To apply please complete the following items and fax them to (404) 521-1212 to the attention of human resources
- Fill out and fax this Employment Application
- Fill out and fax an I.R.S. W9 Form.
- Copy and fax your valid Georgia Driver’s License, front and back.
- Copy and fax your valid auto registration.