We’re always looking for qualified crew supervisors to join our team.
- 7 – 10 years high-end residential paint experience, preferably in the North Fulton County areas.
- Must be able to show up on time every day, work in a team and take directions from the lead painter.
- Must be able to use a spray machine interior and exterior, work with stains, high performance floor coatings, paint cabinets, manage repaints as well as new construction projects.
- Must be able to manage no less than 2 painters on a daily basis, complete projects in or under budget.
- Must possess your own basic tools, good quality brushes, scrapers, utility knife, caulk gun, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, state or country of issuance is not important.
- Must possess your own reliable transportation – white van.
- Must possess a smart phone and be able to access and use email.
As a crew supervisor for The Paint Doctor you are expected to work Monday through Saturday and some Sundays, no exceptions.
You also must present yourself in a professional manner at all times. This means you must come to work in clean painter whites, paint doctor shirts and hats, you must be well groomed and there is never any smoking permitted on or near job premises.
To apply please complete the following items and fax them to (404) 521-1212 to the attention of human resources